Once you receive your residence permit card, you will find your foreign ID number on the card.  The number starting with 99 or 98 on the card is the permanent number that you will use in public and private institutions. Make sure to take a photo or scan of the front and back of your permit card and keep the card with you at all times.

On this page, you can find useful information about procedures to complete with your residence permit card.

Mandatory Steps

Obtaining an e-Devlet Account
Registering Your Address
Registering Your Mobile Device

Other Steps

Opening a Bank Account
Lost or Stolen Card
Driving in Türkiye
Koç Ailem